In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, below, we provide the necessary data of the owner of the website https://vctool.app/ (hereinafter the ”Website”) Service Provider:
– Name: Sysoev Aleksei
– VAT Identification number: ESY7242180T
– Address for correspondence: C/ Las Tórtolas 14, A12, 29460, Fuengirola (Spain)
– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities he developed, will apply Spanish law to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to your use of the Courts closest to Almeria (Spain).
In fulfillment of arranged in the Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Data of Personal Character, we inform that the data requested in this web form will be treated confidentially and incorporated into automated files owned by Sysoev Aleksei to the attention of the services provided in the same, as well as sending of commercial information on products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. On this personal data you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by sending a letter accompanied by a photocopy of your ID by email to email@example.com or by post C/ Las Tórtolas 14, A12, 29460, Fuengirola (Spain)
1.Purpose (legal grounds for processing)
The personal data you provide to us will be used for the following purposes:
(a)to provide the internal registration service and related services, as preconditions for the conclusion of commercial contracts, for their execution and for the protection of credit positions (supplier/customer) arising therefrom (execution of the contract between the parties)
(b)By the demands of operational, management, administrative and documentary, including communications through mail order forms, invoices, RMA, service external technical,commercial invoices (all to comply with the obligations established in the current legislation, in particular in commercial matters and tax)
(c)consent to the access and navigation of the sites, produce anonymous statistics on their use, monitor their operation and verify possible responsibilities in the event of unlawful acts (legitimate interest of Aleksei Sysoev)
d) carry out Marketing, Commercial and commercial information, advertising and promotional activities (sending newsletters and advertising material through messaging applications) by Aleksei Sysoev.
The collection of data for the contractual purposes of points (a), (b) and (c) is mandatory and necessary, so much so that its absence will prevent the continuation of the commercial contract of purchase-sale and the provision of services.
For the marketing purpose of Point (d), your consent will be requested, without prejudice to the right of revocation at any time. In this sense, you must check whether or not according to the cases in the boxes that appear to the left of the purposes.
2. Communication of data / transfer of data to third parties
The personal data collected may be communicated, BY LEGAL OBLIGATION, and according to its specific competence, to public administrations for the performance of their institutional functions, to banks, to subjects with which Aleksei Sysoev has sex for repairs, subjects, specialised in the management of information systems and/or payment systems, entities that provide goods or services offered by Aleksei Sysoev, Manufacturers and/or suppliers with which Aleksei Sysoev has a relationship to subjects that carry out activities of transportation or shipping, persons employed by Aleksei Sysoev for promotional, advertising, marketing and communication activities, insurance and financial companies, law firms and consultants, persons responsible for accounting or auditing Aleksei Sysoev and public authorities for law enforcement. Personal data shall in no case be disclosed by Aleksei Sysoev.
3. Processing of personal data
The processing of your personal data will consist, in addition to its collection, its registration, custody, modification, communication and cancellation in an automated or semi-automated way and its preservation will be done in paper format and / or electronic medium. The personal data processed by Aleksei Sysoev are subject to appropriate security measures that ensure its protection: user identification and authentication; logical and physical access control; management, disposal and reuse of media; backup copies and data recovery; management of incidents and security gaps, strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned in point 1. For the purposes described in points (A) and (b), your data will be kept for the time provided by law. For the purpose described in Point (c) the data shall be kept for 2 years. And in the case of the purpose of Point d) the data will be kept until the revocation of the consent or the interruption of the contractual relationship.
4. Rights of the data subject in relation to the processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same (where appropriate) or limitation of its treatment. You also have the right to revoke the authorisation to process the data for which you have given your consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data.
All rights described above can be exercised by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depending on the entity you manage cookies:
- Own Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from our computer or domain, and are also managed by us, as owners and editors of this website.
- Third party Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party that will process the information obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: they are those that collect and store the data when the user accesses the website and cease once the user leaves it.
- Persistent Cookies: they are those that have a fixed duration in time by the controller. The storage time can vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the web page.
- Technical Cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and use the different options or services we offer. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage the response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: these are those that allow the user to specify or customize some features of the website. For example, define the language, locale, or browser type.
- Analysis Cookies: these are those that allow us to track and analyze the user’s behavior on our website to develop browsing profiles and to know the preferences of users of the same. They are often used to measure user activity in order to improve the service we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of interest of a user, which is the most accepted product or service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow us to manage advertising spaces on websites.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: they are those that allow the management of advertising spaces of our website. The function of these cookies is to store information about the behavior of users on our website, to later show personalized advertising.
- Google Analytics (Google, Inc.): We use Google Analytics cookies to measure user interaction with site content. You can learn more about Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. Google is attached to the Web Choices tool, from which you can disable the use of your cookies: http://optout.aboutads.info/. you can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following extension for your browser.
- Yandex Metrica (Yandex N.V.): We use Yandex metric cookies to measure user interaction with website content.
WITHDRAWAL POLICY (RETURNS), INCIDENTS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Aleksei Sysoev complies with current regulations and will accept the return of an item (withdrawal), always within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the same, if the customer has not used the product for the intended purpose. Refunds are not possible if you have used the paid functionality.
Not valid for companies and professionals!
To accept the return of the item and request for withdrawal the customer must comply with the following conditions:
– You must notify your decision to withdraw by means of an unambiguous statement. A withdrawal request form is made available to the consumer and user.
The customer will always receive from Aleksei Sysoev a notification that the withdrawal request has been received.
The refund of the money will be made within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the notification of the decision to withdraw from the contract was made. All payments will be refunded using the same means of payment used by the user for the initial transaction.
FORMS (METHODS) OF PAYMENT
There are two payment methods fixed on the website so that the customer can manage his order request. At the customer’s choice.
- Credit card: via BBVA or Stripe online payment system.
- Apple Pay / Google Pay through Stripe online payment system.
Commercial accounts* cannot be used on more than one PC / laptop.
Commercial accounts are linked to the unique hardware ID of the PC or laptop that uses VCTool. Self-resetting of the linking is carried out through the user’s personal account and is allowed no more than 2 times a month and no more than 1 time per day (no more than 24 resets in total for an annual subscription in a year). All additional resets of linking for commercial accounts are carried out through a request to technical support.
* A commercial account means an account with any valid subscription, or with at least one purchased standalone module.